Conquer The Waters
Small. Stable. Seriously Adventurous.
Dive Deep! with GLADIUS MINI —Explore New Underwater Worlds
Meet the world’s first 5-thruster mini-size intelligent underwater drone that deep-dives up to 330 feet. GLADIUS MINI makes it easy to explore reefs, lakes and rivers, inspect hulls and piers, or investigate fish habitat. Capture stunning 4K UHD video and 12 MP images while viewing 1080P live video on up to 3 mobile devices at once. Depth-Lock and ±45° adjustable Tilt-Lock modes help you navigate freely to capture the perfect shots from any angle. With Intelligent control algorithms and game-control maneuverability, GLADIUS MINI moves fluidly in all directions at speeds up to 4 knots!
Nature Brings Inspiration
Streamlined biologically inspired design with gill-shaped drainage, low-resistance, and unmatched stability!
Intelligent Propulsion and Precision Hovering
Dive down, rise-up, hover, tilt, and turn with precision. Three vertical propellers combined with intelligent control algorithms ensure the stability of the drone in all directions while two thrusters propel GLADIUS MINI at speeds up to 4Knots (2m/s).
Adjustable Tilt-Lock Means Perfect Camera Angles
With game-control maneuverability and ±45° adjustable Tilt-Lock mode, GLADIUS MINI moves fluidly in all directions for epic access to underwater scenes at speeds up to 4 knots!
ONE TOUCH DEPTH-LOCK MODE
Intelligent Control algorithms and one-touch Depth-Lock Mode help you navigate freely and hover at depth to find and capture exactly what you want.
Witness the INTENSITY of nature
Ultra HD 4K video footage brings the vivid underwater world to life.
Immersive Underwater VR
Supports Virtual Reality equipment to provide a stunning underwater VR experience without ever getting wet.
Share Video in Real-Time
View and share live media on up to 3 wireless devices, PLUS big screen TV/monitor (with HDMI port)
Small, Portable and Easy to Carry
With the Chasing Mini backpack, it’s easy to carry everything needed for a dive in comfort.
- Dive to an incredible 330 feet with 100 m tether
- Accurately maintain fixed depth with one-touch Depth-Lock mode
- Scan the ocean floor, your surroundings, or the surface with easy-adjustable pitch (±45° Tilt-Lock mode)
- Enjoy stable, fluid navigation with 5-thruster design and intelligent control algorithms (6 directions in Tilt-Lock mode)
- Capture vivid underwater video and photos with fully-integrated 4K UHD camera (12 MP photos, 5 fps Burst mode)
- Use the mobile app (iOS or Android) to view real-time 1080P video on up to 3 wireless devices
- Monitor live footage on a big screen (TV/monitor) with HDMI port on base station
- Share your discoveries with one-touch media-sharing and live-streaming via social media
- Illuminate your underwater shots with two adjustable 1200 lumen LED headlights
- Quickly locate underwater items or track activity with speeds up to 4 knots (2m/s)
- Explore at your pace with long battery life (approximately 2 hours!)
- What is the maximum range of GLADIUS MINI? Maximum depth: 100m Maximum speed: 4knots (2m/s)
- How long does it take to charge the drone battery, and how long does a full charge last? GLADIUS MINI is equipped with a 3A charger. It takes 1.5 hours to charge the drone battery. This full charge will last for about 2 hour.
- How do I know when the GLADIUS MINI is running out of power? The controller of the GLADIUS MINI is equipped with a Battery Power Indicator which is a red light warning signal starting at 25% battery remaining.
- Is there a warranty with GLADIUS MINI? Chasing Innovation provides one-year warranty.
- How do I select the 100m upgrade tether? You can choose the product model on GLADIUS official website page.
- Does the drone automatically stabilize at the desired depth? The 5-thruster design offers various depth control modes to maintain depths and stability. Selected modes offer more or less depth control while maintaining precision stability.
- Do the thrusters work independently such that I can pitch the nose of the drone up and down? The thrusters work independently, and you can pitch the nose of the drone up and down. Gladius MINI supports maximum plus or minus 45-degree pitch angle.
- Does the Wi-FI Controller float underwater? The WI-FI controller does not have waterproof rating. Do not put the controller in the water.
- Does the lens have a protection collar to prevent scratching if you bump coral or a prop? The lens has a certain strength; however, we suggest customers avoid collisions.
- What’s the record time on the onboard internal storage? It depends on the capacity of the SD card and the resolution of video.
- Is it possible to move GLADIUS MINI sideways at fixed depth and heading? It supports movement at a fixed depth.
- What are the main features? The size of the mini is 385*226*138mm and the weight is less than 2.5KG. The total weight does not exceed 4KG.
- How do I turn GLADIUS MINI On and Off? Tighten the buoyancy tether, then turn on the switch on the back of the repeater. See the instruction here firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the Video & Photo formats for GLADIUS MINI? MP4 and JPEG/PNG
- How to connect your phone to your drone? Turn on the base station, then connect to the ‘Gladius 5G WiFi’ by your phone. The password is 12345678.
- Do I have to control GLADIUS MINI by APP? Are there requirements for the phone model? Yes, the APP controls the GLADIUS MINI. iOS and Android are both available.